2 December 2008

Am I crazy?

He said that I am crazy. I think he is even more crazy. Only crazy people know their friends. Aha!

It took me so long to publish this entry. Nyanyuk.

Thank You, friend for the award as the first line. Also for your description, as follow:

"Gila in the sense that she could bear the pain she's suffering from, from the day she was diagnosed until the day of post-surgery i.e. now and yet she's still positive and strong. Read her journey through the suffering in her blog. It's really inspiring for healthy people like us who usually take advantage of our health. Gila ah ko As!"

Szakif, I think you could help to send me to Hospital Bahagia later :P

Going to have 6 injections at the surgical area every week. And new semester to start with intensive treatment for shoulder girdle and widening ankle joint.

I am actually counting the days, I hope by this 20th Dec I could walk normally. Today it's two weeks from the date of surgery and no sign that I could walk in 3 weeks time. I still cannot bend my leg, cannot make it straight and my leg is still shaking during the physiotherapy (like what you could see in Japanese Drama - One liter of tears :D ).

I have to limit the movement if I don't want to feel much pain. Sleeping is hard, sitting is hard and of course walking is hard too. I am not sure when the surgical pain will gone with the wind even though doctor said the pain will be forever with me, on and off.

If you read on my journey with the sicknesses, bear in mind it is not for you to give sympathy. But it is for me to share to care. Thank you for reading, my loyal readers also the passers by. It is appreciated.

Do take advantage of FIVE matters before FIVE other matters:
1. your youth, before you become old
2. your health, before you fall sick
3. your richness, before you become poor
4. your free time before you become busy
5. your life, before your death

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu. award tu mmg wat rmi org kompius - samada blog yg best atau pun tuan punya blog tu yg gile. hek3.

owh2. diya ada tgk 1 litre of tears. tp, diya tgk satu episod je. xtahan lah as. air mata berjurai2. :(

physiotherapy mmg bg kesan yg kuat yek. harap as blh jalan spt biasa xlama lg... L(

Unknown said...

:D

glad that as accepted the award T_T

teruskan menahan kesakitan kerana itulah yang buat as makin kuat!

Amin Mansor said...

insyaAllah sembuh sepenuhnya nanti walaupun sy terty2 penyakit as....

izzahismail said...

ah,one litre of tears. rasenye more than that i cried.
sdey giler.
if u need any help on the upcoming sem, roger me! hehe ;)

As said...

dear diya,
yup diya boleh pilih je mana2 suka! hehe..sape yang gila pun takpe, sume nanti kena masuk ward mental :D

physio berkesan if kita sendiri pun rajin practice kat umah. Terketar2 lg diya :D

without physio (of coz dgan izinNya), susah nak baik..forever muscle akan stiff..

***

dear szakif,
owh bukan award dicipta untuk diterima kah? :D
berbesar hati kerana semangat diberi berbentuk itu :)
thanks for the prayers

***

dear amin..
yup2 as ade inform dekat entry sebelum ni..
do take a look on them okay :)
thanks a lot amin!

***

dear izzah
akak susah giler nak nangis tgk cite pape..haha..susah nak emo :P
but since i understand what she feels, i cried, a bit :D

thanks for the offer.. :)

it's jenn. said...

as...tabah pade new sem nanti yer..!

setuju ngan org2 diatas...!

Jepah said...

one litre of tears? jepah yg pyah nk emo pun sedih tgk cite tu... tp, your condition not bad as her.. so, be strong and dun give up... =)

As said...

Dear jenny..
lamanya MIA :D
tqvm

***

Dear Jepah,
tak perlu compare pun, hidup kita if compare, penat jadinya :)
A patient will understand other patients' feeling. That is what I meant.

An surely no one will understand what a patient have gone through :)
even the person who stays beside the patient all the time
believe me..
if tak caye u can ask our frens :D

tqvm jep. If im not strong enuf I wont go on. If I gave up, I wont do the surgery. And I will be down to hear the unexpected result from the surgery. Heh, sorry emo sket.

Big gurl dun cry.

p/s: oy ni exam healthcomm hari tuh baca betul2 tak? :P huhu

Jepah said...

x bace pun...
result kan teruk... hahaha

lop said...

ok agk konfius juge..gila ke best nie? =]..insya allah nnti tau2x dh bley lari trus

As said...

dear Jep,
mentang2 orang tuh leh tgk result dah :P

***

dear leka,
wahaha...mari kite berlumba :P
ni award untuk orang gile tau
sebab zaki cakap kitorang giler..

ade blogger pilih yang best, tp zaki pilih kawan2 seangkatan yang giler :P

Faisal Admar said...

I'm pretty confuse when you told me it is nothing related to cancer but the bone, yet you often talk about death? Hmm.

As said...

dear faisal..
kullu nafsin zaaiqatul maut
(every soul shall taste death)

wajar rasanya ingat kepada satu perkara yang pasti datang :)


erk..tp as salu cakap pasal death..? katne? hehe

Ingat LIMA sebelum LIMA itukan pesanan nabi..

hadith dan quran itulah pegangan aite? Kan best if salu ingatkan diri :)
dan cuba aplikasi

farah, s. said...

congratz utk award itu. hahaha

only crazy ppl know their friends? haha mcm pepatah hanya jauhari mengenal manikam. errr.. betul ke ni as?? haha lol lol

aku hambaNya said...

As, ini cerita tabah.. Salah satu cerita tabah yg akak dengar. Moga Allah kuatkan hati kita, utk terus bergantung pdNya..

As said...

dear farah,
owh I never came to such proverb to relate the phrase..huu
I think it's true!
pandainyeee :P
kite terbalik neh farah, bek kite tukar course :D

***

dear Muhsinah,
erk.. :D
ini cerita biasa-biasa aje akak
thanks for the words, wa iyyaki. ameen

zahidzuhri said...

orang yang kenyang oleh makanan jiwa yang lazat mampu menahan segunung bebanan jiwa yang melanda hati nurani justeru bebanan seberat gunung yang membeban fizikal terasa ringan bak kertas...syafakallah :)

Anonymous said...

God Bless You, As..May Allah bless you always!

As said...

Dear zahid,
thanks for dropping by
wonderful words you have here
harap2 betul2 macam tulah, inshaAllah

***

Dear husaini,
ameen..tqvm :)
wa iyyaka!