26 August 2008

Permission guarranteed

Regarding to his comment on this entry,

"at least you answered something rather than nothing, kan?

ko sangat tabah as. saket2, maseh gagah ke kelas. tahniah!"

I then remembered when I have my hand being hang with arm sling going to class. The lecturer said with a motherly voice,

"Kalau tak sehat, just amik MC next time. Tak perlu la datang kelas."

I then heard a quick, slow reply from a friend beside me,

"Kalau macam tu, sepanjang sem la As MC. Hari-hari pun sakit."

I smiled. That's really true. If I really practice that, I need to take MC for the whole semester, because everyday I'm in a great pain. In short, extend the semester.

And I have a big grin as regards to her answer because, that's the repeated answer every time she heard someone advising me for not going to class if I'm sick.

:D ngee..


And dear szakif,
I'm not that tough, because I did skip classes many times until my lecturer put my status as 'with apology' and also did offered me to change course. (:

Huu..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

owh. it's all because of my comment eh? :D

takde la. kalo aku berada di tempat ko as, tak tentu lagi aku setabah ko. mungkin Dia blom mahu menguji aku lagi, na'uzubillah...

sebagai seorang sahabat, apa yang aku boleh lakukan di kejauhan ini (jauh sangat la~ :p) ialah mendoakan agar as terus tabah dan semoga as dikurniakan kesihatan kembali... amin..

As said...

Hehe, saje je.

Kebetulan ramai sungguh teman cakap yang sama, kalau sakit takyah la pi kelas.

And the answer is, hari2 lah tak pi kelas :D

Thanks, at least you give me a different view of the pain (:


*Jauh benor lah tuh~~

alifzaimimra said...

no pain, no gain..dat's da saying. :P

farah, s. said...

may allah bless u =)
selamat menyambut ramadhan al-mubarak